You can ‘do it yourself’ quickly via Internet Banking or visit any MCB branch with the beneficiary’s name and bank details.
1. Log in to Internet Banking
2. Select ‘Foreign currency to another bank’ from the ‘Transfers & Payments’ tab from the main menu
3. Enter payment details and fill in the required fields
4. Review and confirm your payment
If you are not registered, you can read the FAQ here
When making an International Payment in one of our branches, please bring the following with you:
- Beneficiary's name and account number
- Beneficiary's bank name and detailed address
- Beneficiary's 'Bank Identification Code' (BIC) and/or 'Sorting Code'
- Your account number or the funds to be transferred in cash